Friday, April 24, 2009


Oasis - Champagne Supernova

Heard this during ROCKFEST!


Nadiah, me, annisaa! ORION 2 MATES (L)


part of 1A07 who went for ROCKFEST! (21st april)


Playing high school never ends, I think.


Random: Afro hair guy taking photos


Mr Tan (our principal) singing! :D





Never felt so great for a long time,

Played the piano for around 3 to 4 hours & it cured my horrible headache (:
Went through my big stack of scores and never had time to perfect any piece, but whatever! I'm still glad.




amanda! :D


me, syairah, ashiqin! (and cetus mascot guy)


me with whale!

No idea what that face was for, would have made a more suitable expression by looking into the whale if there wasn't a person in it -.-

OH THAT'S THE CETUS MASCOT BTW! :D (we won!!)




SR Olympics was a failure for me today. My running pace was just DOWNRIGHT disappointing, guess I was totally out of energy. Totally SKIPPED breakfast cause I only woke up at 6 when I was supposed to reach school at 645. So my last meal was dinner the night before o_O

The taxi driver was really nice to give me a discount, didn't realise he gave me a 5 dollar note when I gave him 10.60. The fare was 8.60. His definition of "uncle give you discount!" is really alot haha! I guess I talked alot to him during the journey, haha.

Met up with Vivian at the gate, reported to band room and got changed into my sports shoes, I just played my part and rushed off to the competitor's stand (after I got changed), where the 200m girls' race was about to start. It was horrible, my legs didn't bring me anywhere and I could no longer push myself further. The only comforting fact was that I wasn't the last, I guess -.-

Straight after 200m race was 400m, and the other competitors were there by the time I reached the track. Sprinted 100 m and was panting like hell even before 400m started. Obviously ran really slowly and I couldn't even walk properly after that.



Sigh, what a failure. No matter though, its not a matter of life or death anyway, shall get over it. =D




Spent the rest of the day with amanda :D

The both of us miss AHS ALOTTTTTTTTT & would like to go back soon. We walked around the school cause the gallery was too hot and stuffy, but got caught by some teachers. Made the excuse of going to the toilet and it was true to the certain extent, cause I shampoo-ed my hairthere.

Went to Tampines 1 subway with her after that & went home.




(this is what you call pro, LOL)




RIANE'S TREAT ON SUNDAY :


Carl's Junior @ Tampines 1!


I got the mushroom one ^_^


Turkish version of kinder surprise!


her little gifts for us, cute eh? Mini kinder surprises with shapes in them ;P



Found this @ urban write in Tampines 1 :D







I've got more but I guess I'll sleep now ;D

Gdnight!

No comments: